Just recently, Aniplex released a set of stickers featuring numerous poses and quotes of the characters from Charlotte on the popular messaging app, LINE! Fans of the series now have the opportunity to instantly send these little images to anybody who they talk to via the LINE app. You can buy these stickers from the LINE store for 100 yen, but the catch is these stickers are restricted to Japanese LINE accounts. But fear not, those not living in Japan still have the chance to get these stickers by following these steps:
- Make sure you have your LINE account attached to your e-mail and/or Facebook account, so that you can reconnect it after this is all done.
- Uninstall the LINE app from your smartphone.
- Connect to a VPN service that offers servers in Japan. You’re free to choose any which you’d like, but I’ve used FlyVPN before to do this.
- Reinstall the LINE app.
- While connected to the VPN, sign in to your LINE account using your e-mail or Facebook account. Make sure that you do not connect your phone number during this process.
- Purchase and download the Charlotte stickers (and any other Japanese-only stickers you might like).
And you’re done! You’re free to disconnect from the VPN and attach your phone number afterwards. These stickers are really fun to use, and also quite expressive, so be sure to check them out!